North Bengal working with tribals

I am a strong believer that the Indian economy can grow only when we will have good things in remotest villages in India, I am a small person with limited strength, even though I try to help people with my small efforts. 

 I felt when you think something good, nature will come forward to help you. Well, that’s what exactly happened in my last visit to Malbazar, a remote village where the Tribes are trying to earn and an organisation WBVHA is helping them to grow. As a passionate MAD person I thought to help them with couple of my idea’s which is optimum for making money and growing them together as a group. Loved the interaction with the people from 3 villages, dance of tribal girls and moreover the people who are running the good cause. I am honored to help them grow and shall be more than happy to help more and more villages like this.



Comments

Popular Posts